Monday, July 4, 2011

Movin' Time!

John and I had some great news this week...we were finally able to move into the duplex!!! So of course we were both super excited! We started packing things up as soon as we got the okay and after many trips from the apartment to here multiple times...we are finally moved in! However, there are still things at the other apartment that still need to be moved over, but for the most part we are all here!

Here are a few pictures of the duplex, they were taken before we moved in, I'll post some more after I take pictures with our furniture in the rooms. :)

This is the bathroom (it was pretty nasty when we first moved in...but John was nice enough and cleaned it all up for me!
This is John and I's bedroom
This is the kitchen (and no that carpet was not supposed to be there...)
This is the living room (soooo much bigger then in the other apartment!)
I just can't wait till the moving is completely done as well as the cleaning for the other apartment, that will be the day when I can officially relax and not worry about "the other place"...Other then moving and cleaning John and I haven't been up to much just schooling :)
That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Mike and I lived in a duplex when we first got married and we loved it. Have...uh...fun getting everything moved out and cleaned in the other apartment!

    ReplyDelete