So this week has been an up and down one for me...the lovely "morning sickness" has defiantly kicked in :( However, I have found out that I have an amazing husband who can sit next to me while I'm throwing up in a bowl, then clean the bowl out for me, and then drive clear to Idaho Falls to buy some Texas Road House rolls because that's the only thing that sounded good to eat...yes John is an amazing husband! But I guess the good news is I have only thrown up once (which I'm really hoping that it doesn't become a regular event...) I just can't wait to get through this first trimester!
I'm at 8 weeks now, which is really crazy to think about! John and I go into see the doctor next Thursday and I will get my first ultra sound! That's when we'll find out as the doctor put it "how many are in there"...I'm really kind of hoping that it's just one...because I don't know if I can have two and go to school at the same time. But we'll see :)
John's classes and mine are going good, we really can't wait till the semester is over! There's only 2 more weeks! Then we are headed down south to the good ol' Texas for 6 weeks :D
I hope you don't have much morning sickness.
ReplyDeleteJohn is such a good guy. Sorry you've been sick. Ugh. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad. Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound!!!
ReplyDelete